Sweaters, pumpkin-spice lattes, sipping wine by a fireplace… who doesn’t love Fall? When the weather is cool enough to be cozy but not so cold that you freeze your buns off. The season when leaves turn stunning colors and everything feels romantic. And the best part? Duh – the Fall-themed shopping!
Here are our favorite Fall items you need to add to your cart ASAP:
Food & drinks
- Trader Joe’s Honey Roasted Pumpkin Ravioli. Would it even be Fall without the Trader Joe’s Fall food lineup?
- Starbucks VIA Instant Pumpkin Spice Latte, so you can make that PSL at home.
- Cheesecake Factory Pumpkin Cheesecake, because cheesecake and pumpkin… obviously.
- La Colombe Pumpkin Spice Draft Latte, if you prefer your pumpkin spice coffee in cold brew form.
- VIVE Hard Seltzer Pumpkin Spice, because sometimes you want something stronger than coffee.
- Pumpkin Spice Cheerios – everyone’s favorite, but in Fall form.
- Southern Tier Distilling Co. Pumpkin Whiskey, when you love whiskey but you also love PSLs (they have pumpkin beer too).
- Pepperidge Farm Pumpkin Cheesecake Chunk Cookies, just open and eat, no baking required.
- Chobani Pumpkin Spice Greek Yogurt, for those times you want to be healthy while still enjoying Fall flavors.
- Pumpkin Spice Granola Butter, like biting into a pumpkin pie while still staying true to your diet.
- Angie’s Pumpkin Spice Kettle Corn, another healthy-ish snack.
- Whole Foods Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream Sandwiches, because it’s hard to make an ice cream sandwich even better, but they did it.
- Target Cement Candle in Fig (and all the other heavenly scents), bringing all the Fall vibes indoors.
- Urban Outfitters Billie Wall Hanging, the perfect decor for that Fall vibe, without going too pumpkin overboard.
- Wood Burning Outdoor Fire Pit, to really set the mood in your backyard.
- World Market Gold Metal Moon Phases Wall Hanging, hang this and grab your girlfriends and candles for those witching-hour vibez.
- Color-changing Moon Lamp – finally something not pumpkin-themed!
- Urban Outfitters Fleece Throw Blanket, something to keep you cozy, especially if you’re single this holiday season.
- Target Refined Stoneware Mug, because just drinking PSLs isn’t enough, they should be sipped out of a beautiful mug.
- World Market Chartreuse Velvet Tufted Floor Cushion – the perfect Fall color and fuzziness for your butt’s deepest desires.
- Zodiac Series Art Prints, because nothing screams Fall like a little magic in the stars.
- Philosophy Pumpkin Icing shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath, because we don’t just want to eat and drink pumpkin spice, we want to bathe in it too.
- Hempz Pumpkin Spice & Vanilla Chai Herbal Body Moisturizer. After you bathe in pumpkin spice, you can also moisturize with it. Full. Body. Experience.
- Cocokind Chia Seed Face Oil, to make sure your face stays plump and moisturized.
- Necessaire Hand Cream – fancy and effective (and fragrance free if you’re over all the pumpkin scents) in keeping your hands soft during this dry season.
- NIGHT Vegan Satin Pillowcase, because your face and hair deserve some pampering while you sleep too.
- Pure Silk Facemask, since we’re stuck wearing them, might as well get yourself something that prevents breakouts, and what’s more luxurious and Fall-ready than silk.
- Pumpkin Chai Poo-Pourri Toilet Spray, so even your toilet can be Fall-scented (if you’re going for it, go all out).
- Demeter Pumpkin Pie Cologne Spray, why beat around the bush? Here’s a straight-up cologne to make you smell like that PSL. Everyone will love you.
- Waffles & Syrup Soap Bar, can’t really decide if these are weird or cool, but you can wash your hands with soap that looks and smells like waffles… we’re truly living in the future.
Did we miss any of your favorite Fall buys? Comment them below!